Eyeshadow palettes by Sleek MakeUP

5:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I've been dying to try some palettes by Sleek, so I finally ordered three of them. I ordered them from e-bay because I thought it's safer. They arrived pretty fast. I was sooo excited. When I first swatched them I was even more impressed. They are really pigmented with few exceptions, but don't be disappointed, I think there is the reason why. Every palette comes in a cardboard box and every box has some colors of the palette on, so you can immediately tell the difference. Here is a little preview of the boxes, so you can get the theme of each palette:


Then you finally open the box and you get a nice looking black palette. It really does look sleek. :D Palettes are compact and great for traveling, so you can take them anywhere you want. I was surprised with the size a bit because I thought they were bigger, but believe me, they will last you. Colors are so pigmented that you really need only a little bit on the brush.


When you open the palette, you can see that each comes with 12 eyeshadows, a dual ended sponge brush (which doesn't feel cheap), a protective sheet and a mirror. On some palettes there are names of the colors on the protective sheet, but mostly on permanent palettes there are no names. Reviews of each palette individually will come soon. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: