Music

7:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

When I was in kindergarden I started singing. I always loved music. I performed at the age of 6. I went to some singing classes and I loved it. In 3rd grade I started studying music in a music school. I studied piano and solfeggio (something like music theory). In 6th grade I went to the piano competition. It was a duet with my friend and we got in the 3rd place. I can't remember at which age, but I started to listen to rock music. I got it from my dad. I still love and enjoy it. From the 5th or 6th grade to 7th grade my favorite singer was Avril Lavigne. Now I don't have a favorite singer or a favorite band. I love pop, rock, dubstep, hard rock, heavy metal, classical music... This year in January I started to do covers of some songs and made a SoundCloud account. There are 4 covers right now, but I will try to do more. You can check them out here: https://soundcloud.com/barbara-sherry.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: