L'Oreal True Match Foundation

5:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

I recently talked about my Garnier BB cream, so I thought that I should talk about something similar, but something that I've been really loving. I heard a lot of great things about L'Oreal True Match foundation so I thought I could try it out. I'm happy that I did.


There are only a few things I don't like about it. When I bought it I was in a hurry and I had to pick a shade. I just took the lightest I thought there was, but it turns out that it's a rose toned foundation and the name of the shade is Rose Vanilla (I didn't even look at the name). The foundation is called True Match because you should be able to find your shade so there are yellow toned foundations and rose toned ones. Of course I had to pick the rose toned one. -.- My body is mostly yellow toned, but my face is rose toned, so the face doesn't match if I pick a rose toned foundation. Thanks to the Bourjois foundation (that I will be reviewing when I use it a bit more) I confirmed that theory. Back to the True Match. One of the things I don't like is that it has a transparent lid and it's shaped that every time you open it or close it some of the product just gets on the lid. It's not a huge problem, but it is a bit annoying. That would be it for the things I don't like. One of them is my fault and one of them is not that big of a deal. I just love the consistency of this foundation. It's pretty liquidy and it applies really nicely with a brush. I think it would work for any skin type except for the really oily skin. I have combination skin and it's great. Coverage is definetly a medium, but I guess you could sheer it out for a lighter coverage or build it up for better coverage. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't look like a mask. :) The scent is fine. If you pick the right shade, I think you'll like it, so I definitely like it. :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for Liebster Award :) You can find the post here: http://www.lovelylittlelux-uries.com/2014/01/liebster-award-2014-edition.html

    ReplyDelete