Garnier BB Cream for oily skin

5:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I used this product for about a year and a half so I guess I can give a final review on it. I've been trying out some foundations which I love so I almost forgot about this product.


I recently ran out of my foundation that I used for a month or two and I had to put on the BB cream.. I have to say that I don't like it as much any more. I used three botles of it and it's a bit funny how I descovered that it's not that good (at least for me). I am really pail, except on my face. I use the lightest shade of the BB cream and I don't know if I was more tan or what, but it's too dark now.. Not even too dark, it's too orange. Unfortunately it comes in only two or three shades (I don't know anymore). It has a scent which I don't think a lot of people would like, but if scent doesn't bother you it's ok. I have to say that it has a nice coverage for a BB cream (light to medium). It aplies nicely and I like that it's liquidy. Also, a really good thing is that it has 40 mL, while most of foundations have 30 mL. I was really impresed how long it would last me. But, since it is a BB cream it doesn't last so long on the face. It just would fade over the day. I don't use it anymore and I found foundations that I like, but if the BB cream is your shade and if you need only a bit coverage you should try it out. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments: