Catrice, Catrice, Catrice! (Part 2)

6:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

In this post I will talk about some of Catrice eyeshadows. What I didn't write in the part one is that Catrice has really beautiful packaging. Nothing looks cheap or bad.


First eyeshadow is a liquid metal eyeshadow in Mauves Like Jagger. It is a really nice purply eyeshadow with some sparkles. I really enjoy it even though you might think you couldn't pull it off. I think it would look the best with green eyes, but I'm not saying you couldn't wear it if you have brown eyes.. When you put it in the crease it looks almost grey, but it doesn't look to harsh. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and they leave an unique finish. The range of colors is really nice.



Last but not least is actualy a pallete. It's called Absolute Nude. It comes in just this color range, but there are other palettes. Back to this palette. Colors are as the name says nude. They are all shimmery and nicely pigmented. The first color is a nice highlighting color, but I like to use it on the half of my lids too. The second one I didn't use much. It's a nice pink lid color. I've been using the third one, which is a warm brown color, quite a bit. The fourth one is a lid color again or it can be used as a light crease color. That one I didn't use a lot. The fifth color and the sixth color are nice darker brown colors. They are nice crease colors or you can put them on your bottom lash line to define it. I love the whole palette and surely recommend it. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments: