30 Beauty Questions Tag

12:31 PM Unknown 0 Comments

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I think I do. It was this girly eyeshadow pallete with Baribe colors.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
My perfect mascara would be waterproof mascara that lasts for like 8 hours without any change, mascara that volumizes and lengthens your lashes, doesn't clump and lastly that it's not too expensive. The best mascara that I found and that is near to this is Max Factor False lash effect waterproof mascara. ;)


3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Medium coverage because you can pull it of for going out and for every day.

4. Favorite high end brand?
MAC I guess.



5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
MAC, Sephora, Urban Decay, Stilla and Elf.

6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Maybelline, Max Factor and Essence.

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes? 
No, I never did.



8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
I could, but I probably wouldn't leave the house without mascara and BB cream.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I think my BB cream by Garnier and that waterproof mascara.

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
There is no specific time. I like to pick up an item here and there, but if there is an event that I need something special than I buy more items at once.

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
You can call it a beauty budget, but I plan everything before I buy it. Of course there are some deals here and there that are too good not to buy something, so if that happens I make a plan in the store.



12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Of course, I do it all the time.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
There is no particular type of product. Maybe nail polish if I find a really special color.

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
No, there isn't.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
I don't avoid the product if I like it.

16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
No, just local drugstores. But, I like to go to the one that has the best deals.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I keep a certain routine, but I like to change it here and there.

18. Favorite bath and body brand?
I really don't have a favorite one, but if I lived in USA, it would probably be Bath & Body Works.



19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I couldn't choose just one. For ma face I would choose Garnier and for makeup I would choose one of my favorite drugstore brands.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
MAC, I think.

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
I think most celebrities always have really good makeup, but Jessie J or Miley Cyrus.


22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
No, I don't.

23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus?
StilaBabe09, ayydubs, beautybaby44, strawberryelectric48 and gossmakeupartist.


24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I don't use them, but yes.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup?
Sometimes, but not a lot.

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Every time.

27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I wash my hair every other day and that's it. Maybe  hairspray but probably once in a month when I curl my hair or I just need something to hold it.


28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
When I use concealer I put it first.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I would love to, but I can't.

30. What do you love about makeup?
I love that you can be original and make something your own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: