This or that beauty tag

7:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Since I can't film it, I will write it. :D

Makeup
Blush or bronzer: blush cuz' I can use it on everyday bases
Lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick
Eyeliner or mascara: mascara, but you can actually use eye liner as mascara
Foundation or concealer: foundation (if I put concealer it looks uneven)
Neutral or color eyeshadow: neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
Brushes or sponges: brushes


Nails
OPI or china glaze: OPI :D
Long or short: something in the middle
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks: depends on the season, but brights
Flower or no flower: no flower



Body
Perfume or body splash: perfume
Lotion or body butter: hm... lotion?
Body wash or soap: soap
Lush or other bath company: lush <3



Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants: jeans, I don't wear sweat pants
Long sleeve of short: depends on a season
Dresses or skirts: I don't like dresses on me, so skirts
Stripes or plaid: stripes
Flip flops or sandals: sandals (can't wear flip flops)
Scarves or hats: scarves
Studs or dangly earrings: studs, but I don't wear earings
Necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
Heels or flats: flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots
Jacket or hoodie: jacket (I don't like hoodies anymore)
Forever 21 or Charlotte russe: forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister: no idea xD
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: we don't have them here, but Nordstrom


Hair
Curly or straight: curly
Bun or ponytail: bun
Bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins, I can't remember when I last had butterfly clips in my hair
Hairspray or gel: hairspray
Long or short: long
Light or dark: light
Side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep bangs *_*
Up or down: down


Random
Rain or shine: shine
Summer or winter: I'll say winter
Fall or spring: this is hard.. fall I guess
Chocolate or vanilla: I used to live for chocolate, but now vanilla
East coast or west coast: no idea



You Might Also Like

0 comments: